Customer Service Representative
Oboz Footwear has recently joined forces with the internationally recognized outdoor retailer, Kathmandu, and we are looking for energetic and passionate people to join our rapidly growing team in Bozeman, Montana. We are seeking a full time Customer Service Representative who has a passion for the outdoors and enjoys engaging people. Take advantage of the new opportunities and challenges that will help grow your career in the outdoor industry.
Oboz Footwear and Kathmandu prides itself on providing exceptional customer service and we are looking for a well- spoken and motivated individual to join our team.
This Role might be for you if:
- You appreciate creative and collaborative problem solving.
- You enjoy helping people and are willing to go the extra steps to make a ‘good’ experience ‘great’!
- You think well on your feet and enjoy learning new things and integrating them quickly.
- You can be intensely detail oriented in a multi-tasking environment.
Outcomes of this Role:
- Provide exceptional services to customers, retailers and visitors by promptly answering emails and phone calls and routing them as needed.
- Handle customer inquiries or issues in a professional, calm and timely manner.
- Support customers with detailed product knowledge of Oboz.
- Shipping and management of replacement laces.
- Process warranty claims and issue return authorizations for customers and retailers.
- Manage entry and shipping of employee purchase orders ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of all products.
- Process outgoing mail via multiple shipping channels.
- Assist with cross departmental projects with eagerness and positivity.
Successful Candidates should possess:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Attention to detail is ESSENTIAL.
- Minimum 1 year frontline customer facing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and efficient at typing.
- Ability to collaboratively problem solve.
- Capacity to multi- task and balance a workload that will vary on a daily basis.
- Ability to manage a highly time sensitive workload as well as set and meet self-imposed deadlines.
- Technical aptitude with inventory and order management systems used to track, manage, and process orders.
Formal Job Description: (link to job description here)
- Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please put CSR in the subject line of your application email.
- Review of resumes will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
- Oboz offers competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, and vision, 401k retirement and paid time off.