Are you looking for a great job working in the outdoor industry? Perhaps your next role is in a fast-paced, growing company? Oboz Footwear, an authentic “True to the Trail” outdoor brand, is seeking a full-time sales coordinator to join our growing team. Here’s your opportunity to live and work in the beautiful mountain town of Bozeman, Montana.
To land this exciting new role, you must be excited about coordinating sales with management and independent sales reps and have at least a minimum of 2 years of work experience in sales or a related role. A good candidate will have the ability to organize, to listen and execute and have proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite is preferred. If you can remain focused juggling multiple deadlines and be excited about exceeding expectations, this could be the right career path for you!
Position: Sales Coordinator
Classification: Exempt, Full time
Reports to: Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Revision Date: 1/2019
Supervision of others: No
Purpose: Drive sales initiatives by coordinating and organizing product and delivery updates to dealers and independent sales reps, planning trade shows and sales meetings, managing/growing the pro purchase program, initiating/managing seasonal samples and forecasting and setting sales rep goals.
- Sales Data/Tools
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and distribute sales tools
- Manage dealer resources on OBOZfootwear.com and Box.com
- Stay on top of online accounts to leverage OBOZ video, copy, images and other assets
- Oversee all domestic and international One More Tree events
- Protect the OBOZ position on Amazon and other third-party platforms. Research violators and assist in the enforce MSRP and third-party policies
- Sales Materials
- Oversee production and distribution of all order forms, price lists
- Maintain organized library of sales material both physically and online
- Proofread and route all written materials for approval
- Direct the movement and distribution of product samples to sales reps
- Maintain accurate samples in rep and office inventories.
- Track and order as needed demo fleet
- Tradeshows & Meeting Coordination
- Conduct all needed planning and coordination for domestic tradeshows
- Arrange for hotel rooms, produce daily schedule of events, handle all registrations, determine booth location/logistics, identify number of product samples needed and meet all necessary deadlines/timetables
- Orchestrate shipment of all goods and display materials to tradeshow site
- Be present at all domestic tradeshows (prep through tear down)
- Organize and schedule all tradeshow appointments
- Curate all sales meetings including location, rental cars, catering needs, menus, meeting equipment, deal effectively with special needs, and establish rooming lists
- Coordinate all advisory board meetings
- Sales Reports/Sales Support
- Maintain dealer records and agreements
- Manage/update internal shared sales and marketing calendar
- Set up all new accounts
- Own and manage the OBOZ showroom and sales manager samples inventory
- Manage all promotional and house accounts
- distribute product sales reports for sales team
- Manage the Formstack system. Provide feedback to reps on forecasting, new dealers, dealer production trends, etc.
- Communicate with key retailers and sales reps – seasonal initiatives, sales strategies, targets, etc.
- Assist with liquidation of excess and obsolete inventory
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or other related field. An associate’s degree or certificate in a business or marketing pursuit with 3 years of work experience in sales is a viable substitute.
Minimum of 2 years of work experience in sales or a related role in a product producing organization, preferably attire, footwear or outdoor products. Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
Strong ability to listen and execute, very detail oriented, strong organizational skills, able to deal with multiple projects in a given timeframe, understanding of retail math and pricing strategies, proven ability to success execute major events, deadline/time sensitive, very service oriented and able to effectively work with multiple stakeholders.
Majority of work occurs in an office environment. Time will be spent sitting working at a computer. Travel is required up to 20%. Lifting of products and displays is periodically required. Work hours during travel may be more demanding and vary from standard working hours.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Oboz offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision, 401(K) with Company Match and Paid Time Off.