About Kathmandu Brands...
KMD Brands is a global outdoor, lifestyle and sports company, consisting of three iconic brands: Kathmandu, Rip Curl and Oboz.
KMD Brands forms a global outdoor group that creates high-quality products designed for purpose, driven by innovation, and best for people and planet. All products in KMD Brands are made specifically with the outdoors in mind, from Ocean, Snow, Mountains- whatever search you are on.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications will be reviewed based on skill and qualifications for the role. As the “True to the Trail” brand, we are committed to being true to our people and hiring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
We are currently seeking a Director of Supply Chain: North America to support our leadership team!
Based at our office in beautiful Bozeman Montana, we are searching for a North American Supply Chain Director. The purpose of this new role is to manage the Group’s North American supply chain activities across all three of the Group’s brands – Kathmandu, Oboz and Rip Curl. Reporting to the President of Oboz the role will be responsible for:
The primary functions of this role include but are not limited to:
- Management of the Group’s North American destination 3PL relationships
- Optimization of the Group’s North American supply chain operations with a specific focus on efficiencies on wholesale, Online returns and marketplace logistics
- Management and creating efficiencies of Global freight forwarding and Domestic freight to deliver better business outcomes to wholesale, online and retail customers
- Oversight of the Supply Chain components of the Group’s North American ERP platform including the execution across brands of the new ERP platform roll out from the operational perspective
- Drive operational excellence within the Rip Curl and Oboz brands, working in partnership with existing teams to achieve business objectives
- Partner with the Kathmandu team to build operational processes in support of launching the brand in North America
What You Bring
You will have relevant qualifications in supply chain or similar with proven experience in supply chain in both wholesale and direct to consumer (retail and online) operations. You will have experience dealing with Global Freight Forwarders and 3rd Party Logistics Providers (3PLs). You will have a history of working in a changing environment, including large system implementations. Experience working with and transitioning to D365 or other similar ERP environments an advantage. Experience in influencing across stakeholders to achieve outcomes in a multi brand or multi division environment is key.
Company Social Responsibility
- Display an active commitment towards brand purpose and values.
- Embrace opportunities to introduce new, sustainable ideas for innovation.
- Support the promotion of human rights throughout the business.
- Acts without delay to address serious human rights and labor rights violations that threaten the safety and wellbeing of KMD and Oboz employees, customers or those working in factories as part of the KMD and Oboz global supply chain.
- Follow all company procedures and policies as specified in the KMD and Oboz company handbook and support company efforts in all environmental, social and governance (ESG) actions.
KMD Brands and Oboz has a small but growing family-feel team. We are collaborative and thrive on cross-functional relationships. We care about our customers, the outdoors, and each other. Our office is relaxed and non-conventional with a dog-friendly culture and we have world class trails right outside our front door. We love the outdoors and are passionate about doing the right thing for a more sustainable world for us all to share. We are proud of our amazing brand, and we want to share our success with other passionate people who enjoy working in a fast-paced industry and share our company values.
As well as amazing footwear benefits and awesome folks to work with, KMD Brands and Oboz offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, and vision, 401k retirement and paid time off.
How to apply...
KMD Brands is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Submit your CV here join us.