Obōz Footwear is a wholesale brand founded in 2007. Our home, Bozeman, Montana, is an outdoor adventurer’s paradise and is what motivates us to lace up daily to explore the 18 million acres of Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem that surround us. Bozeman also inspired our name: Outside + Bozeman = Obōz. The four points of our compass—People, Community, Foot and Experience—guide everything we do in staying “True to the Trail.” We also plant a tree for every pair of footwear sold, and have since our beginning.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications will be reviewed based on skill and qualifications for the role. As the “True to the Trail” brand, we are committed to being true to our people and hiring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
Our HQ is powered by clean wind energy – 100% of our office power comes from wind farms in Central Idaho and Washington. We carbon-offset our shoe shipments, employee travel and the office utility bill. And, the shoes we don't sell make a difference, too – we donate our unsellable (but still trail-worthy) shoes, partnering local and national non-profits to find feet in need.
Oboz Footwear is looking for a Wholesale Sales Manager Europe to join our sales team!
We’re on the hunt for a Wholesale Sales Manager Europe (M/W) who will be responsible for elaborating and implementing the sales strategy across Continental Europe (France, Germany) and in accordance to Oboz Group strategic priorities. Identify & quantify growth opportunities and make sure resources are appropriately allocated.
The primary functions of this role include but are not limited to:
- Work with the GM Europe and CEO Oboz to ensure global strategies are executed on the local markets.
- Deliver on agreed strategic priorities to achieve budgeted sales & profitability targets.
- Define the product priorities by distribution channel, accounts, sales reps in order to maximize market potential & resources.
- Sell & promote the product innovations thru the right distribution channels. Ensure to each new program a strong local pre-launch on the market and an efficient follow up (POP, window, etc.) thru the retailer network. Connect the accounts/consumers with the innovative products.
- Manage & follow up the local P&L: optimize expenses & respect the company policy. Follow up the local budget & profitability ratios. Optimize & follow up local margin/GP & contribution.
- Manage local terms and discounts policy. Ensure a profitable GP aligned to the Group requirement/targets.
- Ensure a monthly business report to the GM Europe with a particular focus on the strategic accounts.
- Provide products & marketing feedbacks.
What You Bring
- Minimum of five years of experience in a sales management role.
- Track record of driving business to exceed sales targets & budgets.
- Proven experience & success in coaching & developing Sales teams.
- Understanding of and connection to the outdoor industry.
- Fluent in French and English. German professional language as a plus.
Company Social Responsibility
- Display an active commitment towards brand purpose and values.
- Embrace opportunities to introduce new, sustainable ideas for innovation.
- Support the promotion of human rights throughout the business.
- Acts without delay to address serious human rights and labor rights violations that threaten the safety and wellbeing of Oboz employees, customers or those working in factories as part of the Oboz global supply chain.
- Follow all company procedures and policies as specified in the Oboz company handbook and support company efforts in all environmental, social and governance (ESG) actions.
Oboz has a small but growing family-feel team. We are collaborative and thrive on cross-functional relationships. We care about our customers, the outdoors, and each other. Our office is relaxed and non-conventional with a dog-friendly culture and we have world class trails right outside our front door. We love the outdoors and are passionate about doing the right thing for a more sustainable world for us all to share. We are proud of our amazing brand, and we want to share our success with other passionate people who enjoy working in a fast-paced industry and share our company values.
As well as amazing footwear benefits and awesome folks to work with, Oboz offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, and vision, 401k retirement and paid time off.
Want to join us?
Role located in Annecy, France.
Apply here. Review of resumes will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.