Director of Marketing
Are you True to the Trail? Have you led a multi-talented internal and external marketing team? OBOZ Footwear, based in beautiful, outdoorsy Bozeman MT, is seeking a Marketing Director to join our senior leadership team.
This role will direct the activities of a 3-person marketing team in addition to our external marketing partners in a fast-paced environment.
In this role you’ll need to:
- Lead marketing efforts for overall brand strategy through leadership in GTM process and long-range strategic planning.
- Coordinate with sales and senior leadership to ensure the viability of current products based on consumer insights, market analysis and competitive landscape.
- Identify, manage and contract with outside service providers and vendors such as marketing and creative agencies, public relations, web and graphic development providers, e-commerce and advertising specialists and market research consultants.
- Develop, design and install a marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Establish, maintain and oversee marketing budget.
- Create, review and update marketing procedures, policies, workflows and practices. Assure these processes align with the needs of both internal and external customers.
- A young, vibrant, tight-knit working environment
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays and 401K plan
- Annual bonuses, based upon performance
- A chance to learn and grow your career
- Excellent work-life balance. We live here for a reason!
Your experience must include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of work experience in marketing, project management, account management or promotions.
- Previous leadership experience required including leading and building a marketing team.
- Experience in social media/online marketing techniques.
- Outdoor industry experience strongly valued, especially in footwear.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, be part of an enthusiastic team, work for a company that’s growing fast and has a great product, we’d love to talk with you. And we’re environmentally friendly! We plant a tree every time a pair of shoes is sold!
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please enter Director of Marketing in the subject line of your application email to identify which role you are applying for. Review of resumes will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Oboz offers competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, and vision, 401k retirement and paid time off.
For web posting only – Formal Job Description: (link to job description here)