Men's Main Street to Mountains
Over 20 years ago, a small group of Bozeman locals imagined a trail system originating from the town’s core connecting two of Bozeman’s most beloved trails: Hyalite to the south and the popular M-Trail that leads north to the Bridger mountain range.
Our Main Street to Mountains collection of footwear was inspired by their vision.
Life doesn’t end when the trail does. Whether it’s back to work or off to the brewery, you need a shoe that goes wherever you go. From trail to town and back again.
O FIT Insole™
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
Scratch Rubber Toe Cap
Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
- Single-density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
- More firm single-density perimeter EVA provides added support.
- Ortholite® Imperial .22 high-density foam offers increased rebound, cushioning and support underfoot.
The Bozeman outsole delivers functional benefits that adapt to both single track and the sidewalk. Its edge around the toe, flatter lugs and high-density EVA on the heel deliver support and durability to stand up to daily outdoor pursuits with a thinner middle to reduce bulk and heft for all-day comfort.