Women's Bridger Vent Mid
We’ve taken our flagship Bridger and dialed it in for superior breathability on all the trails ahead. Synthetic mesh panels in the upper keep things cool and breezy. Nubuck leather keeps things soft yet durable, from toe to tongue with an overall lower height profile. And all this design comes on top of our classic Granite Peak outsole package making this your all-trail, go-to choice.
Find it Online
See all online retailers
See less online retailers
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Granite Peak, the tallest peak in Montana.
- Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
- Single-density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
TPU chassis adds protection and torsional stability underfoot.
Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
Granite Peak — The quintessential hiking outsole featuring a nylon shank for stability, toothy side lugs that hug off-camber trails, and 4mm directional lugs studding the sole.
- Single-density EVA
- TPU chassis
- Nylon shank
- Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Molded rubber toe cap
W7(1/2PR): 14.8 oz / 420 g
You Might Like
Women’s Bridger Mid Waterproof
Classic styling, meet contemporary tech. The Bridger gives a respectable shout out to a traditional boot profile, but that’s where the similarities end. With a...