Women's Lynx Low Waterproof
The Women’s Lynx Low B-DRY Waterproof delivers unbeatable breathability, performance and waterproofing to keep your feet dry and happy, wherever the trail leads. Featuring the softest upper in our Main Street to Mountains Collection, its all-knit construction wraps around the foot for unbeatable comfort and performance that’s both foot- and fashion-forward.
Find it Online
See all online retailers
See less online retailers
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
The Swiftcurrent provides incredible durability, stability and comfort with lugs that provide ample traction strolling down Main Street and enough grip under foot to lead you on the trail.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Swiftcurrent Mountain located in Glacier National Park.
- Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
- TPU chassis adds protection and torsional stability underfoot.
- 1mm EVA Super Skin (ESS) plate mitigates overflexion and protects the forefoot.
There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
Three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
Swiftcurrent — A women’s-specific design providing incredible durability, stability and comfort with lugs that offer ample traction strolling down Main Street and enough grip under foot to lead you on the trail.
- Dual density EVA
- TPU chassis
- EVA super skin (ESS) forefoot armoring
- Knit textile with no sew TPU overlays
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Synthetic leather heel and toe counter
W7(1/2PR): 12.2 oz / 347 g
You Might Like
Women's Sapphire Low Waterproof
For ladies who’ve never met a trailhead they didn’t like, there’s the Sapphire Low, fashion-conscious and designed around a women’s last for a fit sculpted...