Technology takes to the trail with the new Wind River III, a boot designed to handle the toughest treks you can throw its way. Its asymmetrical TPU chassis delivers flex when you need it with exceptional lateral support to prevent ankle rolling, dual zone lacing, waterproof protection and integrated flex zones engineered to go the distance.
O FIT Insole™
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
Wind River Outsole
This is our hardest-charging outsole, built for treks that depend on support and performance to go the distance. Deep 4.5mm directional lugs grip terrain on the way up while providing exceptional traction for braking on the way down.
The map molded into the bottom of the outsole is of Wyoming's storied Wind River Range, a fitting tribute for a sole fit for the wilderness.
Wind River Midsole
- Asymmetrical TPU chassis provides support, acts as an integrated shank, creates proper flex points, and cups the heel for comfort on the trail.
- EVA single density midsole forefoot provides cushioning and comfort to each step.
- The cored out PU heel pod provides lightweight support and long lasting cushioning and comfort.
Asymmetrical TPU Chassis
Asymmetrical chassis provides support, creates proper flex points, and cups the heel for comfort on the trail.
NEW! Wind River III boots.
Not sure this style is right for you? Check out our Shoe Finder to help you decide.