Oboz® Footwear Warranty
Oboz footwear is covered by a limited 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. Issues of size, or damage due to normal wear and tear, abuse, or accidents are not covered by our warranty.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED EXPRESSLY HEREIN, OBOZ DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you think you have an issue that’s covered by our warranty, please take your item to the Oboz retailer where they were purchased for evaluation. For footwear purchased on www.obozfootwear.com, please fill out the form below to start your warranty claim.
Items not covered under warranty
- Shoes purchased more than one year ago
- Shoes not purchased at an authorized Oboz retailer or on www.obozfootwear.com
- Issues related to wear and tear through intended use, such as tread wear or frayed webbing
- Issues related to size, fit, or comfort.
- Broken or damaged laces and worn soles
- Previously warrantied shoes
- Issues related to performance expectations
- Warranties submitted outside the US and Canada
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on warranty claim redemptions. Please verify size and style before placing order. All sales are final.
Oboz® O FIT Insole™ Plus Warranty
Oboz® O FIT Insole™ Plus insoles are covered by a limited 60-day warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. Issues of size, or damage due to normal wear and tear, abuse or accidents are not covered by this warranty.
If you think you have an issue that’s covered by our warranty, please take your Oboz® O FIT Insole™ Plus insoles to the Oboz retailer where they were purchased for evaluation. For insoles purchased on www.obozfootwear.com, please fill out the form below to start your warranty claim.
Here are a couple of things you'll want to keep in mind:
- Filling out the warranty claim form doesn't necessarily mean we will replace your shoes or O FIT Insole™ Plus
- We will thoroughly investigate the troubles you've had and do our best to find a solution
- If we did not process the original transaction, we will not be able to offer a refund for warranty claims that you've chosen to process directly through us
- If we request your shoes to be sent back to Oboz, we ask that they be clean and dry.
- Typically, the warranty process takes between 2-3 weeks.
- We require that shoes, boots and O FIT Insole™ Plus insoles being submitted for a warranty claim be evaluated before a replacement pair can be issued. We will require photos and we may require shoes, boots and insoles to be returned to Oboz for evaluation.
- We do not have the ability to perform in-house boot repairs; we recommend contacting your local cobbler for assistance
To help reduce waste, we ask that you not include excess packaging materials with your return.