Oboz Footwear | Insulated Collection
If there’s one thing we can agree on, it’s that warm feet are happy ones. Our insulated footwear combines our B-DRY waterproof technology and Thinsulate® Insulation for added warmth when you need it most.
O FIT Insole™ Thermal
- Mylar base layer - Reduces heat loss
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- Felt wool top layer - Helps keep feet warm & comfortable
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
Granite Peak, Winterized Rubber Outsole
Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Granite Peak, the tallest peak in Montana.
There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
We searched high and low for an insulator that does its job, and then some, landing on 3M™ Thinsulate™ whose unmatched density of microfibers traps warm air in to keep you toasty even on the coldest days. Available in 400, 200 and 100 gram weights.
Molded Heel Kick
Kick back and relax, without getting your hands dirty. Our molded heel kicks means muddy boots can take a hike, hands-free.