Inspired by the active mountain lifestyle of our hometown of Bozeman, Montana. The Sapphire and Juniper bring everyday comfort, lasting durability, and dare we say strikingly good looks to town, trail and everywhere the day might lead.
O FIT Insole™
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
The Swiftcurrent provides incredible durability, stability and comfort with lugs that provide ample traction strolling down Main Street and enough grip under foot to lead you on the trail.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Swiftcurrent Mountain located in Glacier National Park.
- Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
- TPU chassis adds protection and torsional stability underfoot.
- 1mm EVA Super Skin (ESS) plate mitigates overflexion and protects the forefoot.
There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
Women's-specific last design
Designed specifically for women and tested by women, this uniquely designed last provides an improved sculpted fit creating incredible comfort and performance.
Asymmetrical Collar Height
The tongue and asymmetrical collar were designed to comfortably articulate with female ankle motion, accommodating for the unique ankle bone locations that are often unaccounted for in women’s footwear design.
The Main Street to Mountains Collection
Not sure this collection is right for you? Check out our other Women's products.