Warranty Information & Claims
Oboz® shoes are covered by a limited 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. Issues of size, or damage due to normal wear and tear, abuse or accidents are not covered by this warranty.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED EXPRESSLY HEREIN, OBOZ DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you think you have an issue covered by our warranty, please take your shoes to the Oboz retailer where they were purchased for evaluation. It's the most efficient method for handling a warranty claim.
If you can't return to the retailer for some reason, we can evaluate your shoes directly. Please fill out our form and we'll be in touch.
Here are a couple of things you'll want to keep in mind:
- Filling out the warranty claim form doesn't necessarily mean we are going to replace your shoes.
- However, we'll thoroughly investigate the troubles you've had and do our best to find a solution.
- Because we did not process the original transaction, we cannot offer a refund for warranty claims that you've chosen to process directly through us.
- We request that all shoes returned to Oboz be clean and dry.
- The entire warranty process takes between 2-3 weeks.
- We require shoes being submitted for a warranty claim be evaluated before a replacement pair can be issued.
To help reduce waste we ask that you not include excess packaging materials with your return.
Are you a thru-hiker looking for replacements on your trip?
If you are currently thru-hiking, please provide a physical address (No P.O. Box, General Delivery, or Post Office addresses please) that is 7-10 business days ahead of you on the trail for any replacements.