Warranty Information & Claims
As Montana begins to open up and some of our employees head back into the office, we are now able to process warranty claims.
Due to our pause in processing warranty claims over the last couple of months, please expect some delays. We will work through all claims on a first-come, first-served basis, beginning with those we received in mid-March, when we made the call to work from home following CDC guidelines.
We appreciate your patience over the next few weeks as we get back up to speed!
Oboz® Shoes WARRANTY
Oboz® shoes are covered by a limited 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. Issues of size, or damage due to normal wear and tear, abuse or accidents are not covered by this warranty.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED EXPRESSLY HEREIN, OBOZ DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you think you have an issue covered by our warranty, please take your shoes to the Oboz retailer where they were purchased for evaluation. It's the most efficient method for handling a warranty claim.
If you can't return to the retailer for some reason, we can evaluate your shoes directly. Please fill out our form and we'll be in touch.
Oboz® O FIT Insole™ Plus GUARANTEE
60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied with your new Oboz O FIT Insole™ Plus, return them within 60 days of purchase for a refund or credit. Return them with your receipt to the place you purchased them from. Only valid with purchase and not valid for abused, misused or improperly cleaned OBOZ O FIT Insole™ Plus products. Subject to the retailer’s return policy.
Oboz® O FIT Insole™ Plus WARRANTY
Oboz® O FIT Insole™ Plus insoles are covered by a limited 60-day warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. Issues of size, or damage due to normal wear and tear, abuse or accidents are not covered by this warranty.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED EXPRESSLY HEREIN, OBOZ FOOTWEAR DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you think you have an issue covered by our warranty, the most efficient method for handling a warranty claim is to please take your insoles to the Oboz Footwear retailer where they were purchased from. The Oboz Footwear retailer will evaluate your insole.
Here are a couple of things you'll want to keep in mind:
- Filling out the warranty claim form doesn't necessarily mean we are going to replace your shoes or O FIT Insole™ Plus.
- However, we'll thoroughly investigate the troubles you've had and do our best to find a solution.
- Because we did not process the original transaction, we cannot offer a refund for warranty claims that you've chosen to process directly through us.
- We request that all shoes returned to Oboz be clean and dry.
- The entire warranty process takes between 2-3 weeks.
- We require shoes and O FIT Insole™ Plus being submitted for a warranty claim be evaluated before a replacement pair can be issued.
- We do not have the ability to perform in house boot repairs. We recommend contacting your local cobbler for assistance.
To help reduce waste we ask that you not include excess packaging materials with your return.
Are you a thru-hiker looking for replacements on your trip?
If you are currently thru-hiking, please provide a physical address (No P.O. Box, General Delivery, or Post Office addresses please) that is 7-10 business days ahead of you on the trail for any replacements.