Obōz Footwear is a wholesale brand founded in 2007. Our home, Bozeman, Montana, is an outdoor adventurer’s paradise and is what motivates us to lace up daily to explore the 18 million acres of Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem that surround us. Bozeman also inspired our name: Outside + Bozeman = Obōz. The four points of our compass—People, Community, Foot and Experience—guide everything we do in staying “True to the Trail.” We also plant a tree for every pair of footwear sold, and have since our beginning.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications will be reviewed based on skill and qualifications for the role. As the “True to the Trail” brand, we are committed to being true to our people and hiring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
Our HQ is powered by clean wind energy – 100% of our office power comes from wind farms in Central Idaho and Washington. We carbon-offset our shoe shipments, employee travel and the office utility bill. And, the shoes we don't sell make a difference, too – we donate our unsellable (but still trail-worthy) shoes, partnering local and national non-profits to find feet in need.
We are currently seeking a Director of Strategy and Integration to support our leadership team!
This newly created role of Director of Strategy & Integration reports directly to our President. The role will significantly contribute to Obōz’s success through the creation, articulation and execution of strategic plans and projects that support and drive Obōz's commercial vision and priorities resulting in strong performance and commercial outcomes.
The primary functions of this role include but are not limited to:
- Support Strategic Planning Process with the President including short term and long-range planning across all departments. Build systems and processes to support execution of strategies.
- Lead sales operations team including analytics, forecasting, customer, and dealer service.
- Commercial scenario reporting to support complex decision support modelling across investments, business cases, new projects/initiatives.
- EComm strategy and process in partnership with functional leaders of EComm.
- Partners closely with cross divisional leaders to ensure alignment regarding Oboz's growth opportunities.
- Support further Product/Brand positioning in relationship (New Markets, New Consumers, New Products).
- Support and lead projects to plan and optimize new and existing business opportunities.
- IT/Systems/Project Management: B2B, Power BI evolution, ERP, Sharepoint transition and governance.
- Support BCorp / Sustainability initiatives across Obōz.
What You Bring
You will be degree qualified in Business/Commerce (or relevant degree) with demonstrated experience in project Management from project conception to delivery and return on investment assessment. You will demonstrate your ability to lead business focused outcomes through examples of successful implementations of strategies and execution with clear financial growth outcomes. You have the ability to maximize cross-department effectiveness through strong relationship building, communication, collaboration and implementation of business processes that achieve enterprise objectives. You share a love and passion for the outdoors and sustainability.
Ability to understand, assess, & problem solve by leveraging technical and analytical skills. Advanced Excel skills, proven ability to multitask effectively, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively within a cross-functional team environment. The ability to effectively perform in a fast-growth environment, strong time management and priority setting skills, excellent verbal, and written skills.
Company Social Responsibility
- Display an active commitment towards brand purpose and values.
- Embrace opportunities to introduce new, sustainable ideas for innovation.
- Support the promotion of human rights throughout the business.
- Acts without delay to address serious human rights and labor rights violations that threaten the safety and wellbeing of Oboz employees, customers or those working in factories as part of the Oboz global supply chain.
- Follow all company procedures and policies as specified in the Oboz company handbook and support company efforts in all environmental, social and governance (ESG) actions.
Oboz has a small but growing family-feel team. We are collaborative and thrive on cross-functional relationships. We care about our customers, the outdoors, and each other. Our office is relaxed and non-conventional with a dog-friendly culture and we have world class trails right outside our front door. We love the outdoors and are passionate about doing the right thing for a more sustainable world for us all to share. We are proud of our amazing brand, and we want to share our success with other passionate people who enjoy working in a fast-paced industry and share our company values.
As well as amazing footwear benefits and awesome folks to work with, Oboz offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, and vision, 401k retirement and paid time off.
Want to join us?
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter "Director of Strategy and Integration" in the subject line of your application email to identify the role for which you are applying. Review of resumes will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.