Obōz Footwear is a wholesale brand founded in 2007. Bozeman, Montana is an outdoor adventurer’s paradise and it’s our home. It's what motivates us to lace up daily and explore the 18 million acres of Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem that surround us. A vast and breathtaking landscape just waiting to be explored on two feet. Bozeman is where it all started and it’s what inspired our name. Outside + Bozeman = Obōz.
True to the Trail, and the four points of our compass; our people, your foot, the community, and the experience, guide everything we do.
Reporting to the Planning Analyst, the Planning Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Operations team in executing the Oboz supply, logistics, distribution, and inventory functions for the brand. You will have a strong focus on supporting master data creation and maintenance. In addition, you will utilize your skills to create reports, work with data, analyze the business, and measure performance through the creation and presentation of Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
How You Will Make a Difference
- Maintain all vendor Purchase Order data beginning with the creation of purchase orders and the ongoing maintenance through shipment of product keeping the ERP updated with the most current information from the Oboz vendors.
- Maintain all data related to inbound logistics working with the DC to ensure accurate product receipts to facilitate the communication of product deliveries to the customer service team.
- Act as the owner of master data for the Operations team including the creation and maintenance of the style master and seasonal data within the ERP system.
- Support the international business growth, working with customer service, sales and finance teams to ensure the timely execution of the supply requirements and their inclusion into the overall planning process from shipment through invoice.
- Support the continued growth of the DTC business working with the customer service team on inventory availability and shipment execution.
- Participate in key projects to evolve supply chain capabilities.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting as required.
- Be an active participant in the evaluation, selection and implementation of planning processes, tools and systems.
- Ability to understand, assess, & problem solve by leveraging technical and analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Proven ability to multitask effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a cross-functional team environment.
- Able to effectively perform in a fast-growth environment.
- Strong time management and priority setting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year College or university.
- Hands on experience with ERP systems.
- Outdoor industry product experience strongly valued.
Sustainability is at the heart of being true to the trail. We love the outdoors, and the way we figure, the more trees the more outdoors for us all to enjoy; so, we plant a tree for every pair of Obōz sold. Our HQ is powered by clean wind energy – 100% of our office power comes from wind farms in Central Idaho and Washington. We carbon-offset our shoe shipments, employee travel and the office utility bill. And, the shoes we don't sell make a difference, too – we donate our unsellable (but still trail-worthy) shoes, partnering with Project Sole and local non-profits to find feet in need.
Obōz has a small but growing family-feel team. We are collaborative and thrive on cross-functional relationships. We care about our customers, the outdoors and each other. Our office is relaxed and non-conventional with a dog-friendly culture. We love the outdoors, and are passionate about doing the right thing for a more sustainable world for us all to share. We are proud of our amazing brand and we aspire create the best and most comfortable footwear in the world so everyone can enjoy the outdoors with us. We want to share our success with other passionate people who enjoy working in a fast-paced industry and share our company values.
As well as amazing footwear benefits and awesome folks to work with, Obōz offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, and vision, 401k retirement and paid time off.
Obōz Footwear is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all applications will be reviewed based on skill and qualifications for the role. As the “True to the Trail” brand, we are committed to being true to our people and hiring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
Want to join us?
Please send your resume and cover letter to Obozcareers@kathmandu.co.nz. Please enter ‘Planning Coordinator’ in the subject line of your application email to identify the role for which you are applying. Review of resumes will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.