Obōz Footwear is a wholesale brand founded in 2007. Our home, Bozeman, Montana, is an outdoor adventurer’s paradise and is what motivates us to lace up daily to explore the 18 million acres of Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem that surround us. Bozeman also inspired our name: Outside + Bozeman = Obōz. The four points of our compass—People, Community, Foot and Experience—guide everything we do in staying “True to the Trail.” We also plant a tree for every pair of footwear sold, and have since our beginning.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications will be reviewed based on skill and qualifications for the role. As the “True to the Trail” brand, we are committed to being true to our people and hiring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
Our HQ is powered by clean wind energy – 100% of our office power comes from wind farms in Central Idaho and Washington. We carbon-offset our shoe shipments, employee travel and the office utility bill. And, the shoes we don't sell make a difference, too – we donate our unsellable (but still trail-worthy) shoes, partnering local and national non-profits to find feet in need.
We are currently seeking a Retail Marketing Specialist to support our marketing team!
This position supports the execution of Retail Marketing initiatives within assigned scope of annual strategy to drive Oboz brand awareness and product sell-through in the wholesale channel. The Retail Marketing Specialist will execute in-store activations and manage seasonal and brand asset development, delivery, and communication with the overall goal to promote consumer engagement with the brand at Retail.
The primary functions of this role include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute on seasonal retail marketing kits such as digital and visual seasonal product briefs, sell-in tools, and programs. Manage timelines, calendars, and reporting of seasonal playbook.
- Responsible for seasonal rollout communication to sales reps and internal teams.
- Support specialty retail marketing activations and execute on tiered retailer and key account strategy.
- Facilitate Oboz POP program by developing POP vendor relationships, organizing vendor meetings, creating POP order forms for sales reps and international distributors, and managing communication between logistics team and vendors on shopping and warehouse deliveries.
- Execute on annual events at retail, facilitate grand openings for key accounts and support outreach + education events as needed.
- Closely partner with cross functional stakeholders to ensure delivery of product, appropriate inventory levels are held, and meet monthly financial objectives.
- Participate in key projects to evolve supply chain capabilities.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting as required.
- Be an active participant in the evaluation, selection and implementation of planning processes, tools, and systems.
- Act as the owner of master data for the Operations team including the creation and maintenance of the style master and seasonal data within the ERP system.
What You Bring
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or university.
- Hands on experience with ERP systems.
Company Social Responsibility
- Display an active commitment towards brand purpose and values.
- Embrace opportunities to introduce new, sustainable ideas for innovation.
- Support the promotion of human rights throughout the business.
- Acts without delay to address serious human rights and labor rights violations that threaten the safety and wellbeing of Oboz employees, customers or those working in factories as part of the Oboz global supply chain.
- Follow all company procedures and policies as specified in the Oboz company handbook and support company efforts in all environmental, social and governance (ESG) actions.
Oboz has a small but growing family-feel team. We are collaborative and thrive on cross-functional relationships. We care about our customers, the outdoors, and each other. Our office is relaxed and non-conventional with a dog-friendly culture and we have world class trails right outside our front door. We love the outdoors and are passionate about doing the right thing for a more sustainable world for us all to share. We are proud of our amazing brand, and we want to share our success with other passionate people who enjoy working in a fast-paced industry and share our company values.
As well as amazing footwear benefits and awesome folks to work with, Oboz offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, and vision, 401k retirement and paid time off.
Want to join us?
Apply here. Review of resumes will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.